<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Uplift Our Community | Benji | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/benjikucera/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/benjikucera/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Benji's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 02:30:47 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9e152cfd30253a4c9aacba6aa68bb11</guid>
				<title>GordonChavez: I also want to THANK those of you that are already [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/104/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2025 21:34:20 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also want to THANK those of you that are already testing the app, <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" rel="nofollow">﻿<span><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/christopherparks/" rel="nofollow">@christopherparks</a></span>﻿</a> , <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" rel="nofollow">﻿<span>@Misterdavis</span>﻿</a> , <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" rel="nofollow">﻿<span><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/benjikucera/" rel="nofollow">@Benji</a></span>﻿</a> and <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" rel="nofollow">﻿<span><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/jeromergreb/" rel="nofollow">@jeromergreb</a></span>﻿</a> !!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b3fc6f1f5798fab1eec17380197d254</guid>
				<title>GordonChavez posted an update: Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well. I wanted to take [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/103/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Mar 2025 21:32:30 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well. I wanted to take this time to THANK YOU for your patience. </p>
</p>
<p>We have a “test version” of the mobile app available for anyone that would like to test it out, both on android and iOS devices. Reach out to me if you’d like to test it out.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		