<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Uplift Our Community | davemichaels | Activity</title>
	<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/davemichaels/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://upliftourcommunity.com/members/davemichaels/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for davemichaels.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:20:18 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b1823686bc200ea36fe195ccc314c85</guid>
				<title>davemichaels and upliftourcommunity are now connected</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/122/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Apr 2025 16:38:31 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e67795af4b670bba84e39be794938256</guid>
				<title>davemichaels posted an update: …….I’ve participated in 3 conversations with Sam, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/121/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Apr 2025 22:50:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>…….I’ve participated in 3 conversations with Sam, Gordan and Benji and I wanted to say how refeshing it is to have found individuals who are engaged, creative and open for discussions of relevant topics who are also open to sharing their hearts as well.</p>
<p>Thank you gentlemen.</p>
<p>Dave</p>
<p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0841990565325cd80b63eaeebea5816d</guid>
				<title>davemichaels changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/120/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2025 00:39:49 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a008fb2cd1c48dc1824b19e93edf9a6</guid>
				<title>davemichaels updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://upliftourcommunity.com/news-feed/p/119/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2025 00:33:52 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		