christopherparks
-
christopherparks posted an update 2 months ago
I'm back in the lower 48
I’m back from my Japan trip and finally got my wits back.
SammyD1 Comment-
Alright now Chris! Welcome back!
-
-
christopherparks updated their profile 3 months ago
-
christopherparks and
oscarinortega are now connected 3 months ago -
-
christopherparks posted an update 5 months ago
Financially Sovereign
Sovereign Logic: You cannot be an architect of your future if you are a slave to immediate debt or emergencies.
-
christopherparks posted an update a year ago
Finally, I have it working
-
Perfect! Let me know what you think
-
-
SammyD and
christopherparks are now connected a year ago -
upliftourcommunity and
christopherparks are now connected 2 years ago -
GordonChavez and
christopherparks are now connected 2 years ago -
christopherparks posted an update 2 years ago
It’s been a while since we first dreamed this idea, but everything is done in God’s time. Thank you Gordon for the work you have put in.
-
Thank you Chris for everything you’ve contributed to this concept!
-
Everyone in here has contributed to this. @christopherparks you already know @oscarinortega ! I’d like to meet @Misterdavis (Samuel Davis).
-
- Load More